Learn About Orlando
Come move to sunny Orlando, Florida. Recently named the city with the highest job growth and the 4th fastest growing city by Forbes magazine, Orlando has become more than just a vacation destination.
Home to many of the nation’s largest corporations and award winning medical facilities, job opportunities exist in all fields and are continually growing. With all of the wonderful amenities Orlando has to offer, it is easy to see why Orlando has become home to a young, growing and vibrant Orthodox Jewish community.
- Daily Orthodox Ashkenaz and Sephardi Minyanim
- Orthodox Jewish Day School with high standards for both Judaic and secular studies; scoring amongst the highest in the state for standardized tests.
- Mikvah with another one on the way.
- Community Kollel
- Kosher Restaurants.
- Easy access to kosher groceries.
- Daily and weekly men’s and women’s shiurim
- Great weather.
- No state income tax.
- Affordable Housing (4 bedroom 2 bath with garage and pool 250K+)
- Expansive job market.
- Low cost of living.
- Conveniently located (8 minutes from Universal Studios, 12 minutes from Sea World, 20 minutes from Disney World, 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO), 15 minutes from Downtown Orlando)
- High quality of life
- First year membership free at Orlando’s fastest and youngest growing orthodox shul, The Orlando Torah Center.
- Tuition incentives from Orlando’s largest Orthodox Day School, the Orlando Torah Academy. Please contact the Orlando Torah Academy for more information.
- Free job placement services
Orlando Voted Among the Best Places for Job Seekers
Orlando has been voted as one of the best cities in the country for employment. Check out the links below to read about the job market in Orlando.
Forbes Magazine ( Best and worst cities 2017)
Indeed (Best cities for job seekers 2017)